PassportUSA appreciates every single healthcare professional and their heroic efforts during this unprecedented global crisis.
As healthcare heroes battle the COVID-19 pandemic on the frontlines, many companies are offering freebies or discounts to show their appreciation. We've compiled a list of some of our favorite offers:
- Crocs is donating 10,000 shoes a day. Check out Crocs website and get in line for their daily donations.
- FREE slippers from DearFoams.
- North Face is offering a 50% discount on non-sale items on their website and in stores. They are also offering a 10% discount on non-clearance items at their U.S. outlet stores.
- McDonald's is offering free Thank You meals from April 22 - May 5.
- Circle K is offering free coffee, Polar Pop Fountain Drinks, and tea to healthcare providers with valid badge identification until the end of April.
- Krispy Kreme will provide all healthcare workers free dozens of their iconic Original Glazed� Doughnuts every Monday until May 12. Just go to a Krispy Kreme drive-thru, show your employer badge and collect your doughnuts. Limit 5 dozen per healthcare worker, until supplies last.
- Starbucks is offering frontline workers and first responders a free tall hot or iced coffee until May 3.
- FREE pizza if you submit a request here via Pizza vs. Pandemic.
- FREE telehealth counseling via Neurocore Counseling.
- There are also virtual health visits available through Health Carousel's UnitedHealthcare insurance coverage.
- The Sanvello application is a place to feel better and find meaningful assistance � anywhere, anytime. Benefits of having premium access through Sanvello:
- Guided Journeys: Guided Journeys are designed by psychologists to help users build and maintain skills and increase resiliency through simple lessons and on-the-go activities.
- Peer Support: We're all in this together. Users can join group conversations to share personal stories and chat with others who often feel just like them. A new Staying Socially Connected community offers connection and support as COVID-19 shifts our daily routines.
- Coping Tools: People can find useful techniques to calm their minds, change their outlook, redirect negative thoughts and improve daily activities and sleep.
- Mindfulness Meditation: Learn how to pay attention with a purpose� and find focus during a time of uncertainty, with a library of guided audio meditations.
- Daily Mood Tracking: Users can track their emotions, add notes about why, and spot patterns that help them feel calmer and in control.
- Assessments: Short weekly interactive quizzes provide clinically validated, objective scores for stress, depression, anxiety and resiliency to measure current levels and quantify progress over time.
- Sanvello's application became free to all users during the COVID-19 crisis, however, that will only be for a limited time.� You will want to enroll in Sanvello through your UnitedHealthcare coverage, so your premium access is not removed when the free trial is over. Download the application on your smartphone device, and�link it�to your UHC membership. If you do not partake in Health Carousel's medical coverage, you can still benefit from their free trial!
- Get 50 cents off gas at BP and Amoco! Go to ID.me to obtain your 50 cent per gallon discount to use on your next fuel purchase at BP and Amoco.
- Care.com is offering one month of free, premium access to their site.