It can be challenging for international healthcare professionals in the USA to stay in touch with�their extended family and friends overseas.
Not so for PassportUSA healthcare professionals on contract in the USA!
With the launch of our new low-cost unlimited cell phone plan it's EASY and INEXPENSIVE�for working PassportUSA healthcare professionals to stay in touch though texting and with your favorite apps like WhatsApp, Skype, and Messenger -- Even when you're not connected via wi-fi!The new PassportUSA cell phone plan for our healthcare professionals includes:
- Unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data
- Unlimited text messaging to Philippines
- Monthly, no-contract plan
- Gogo in-flight all flight long (unlimited flights/sessions)
- Canada/Mexico included for talk, text and data
- Unlimited HD video streaming
- 10GB 4G LTE Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (3G speeds after that)
- 2X faster Simple Global data roaming (up to 256kbps)
- Name ID
- Voicemail to text
- Unlimited text messaging (SMS) from the U.S. to mobile numbers in any country where texting is available. (Not available to Cuba, St. Helena, Wallis & Futuna)
All of this is included for�under $30USD per month -- payable through easy weekly payroll deduction of just $7.32USD. Comparable plans from other cell phone providers cost $60 to $90 per month! Plus, additional lines for family members qualify for $20 discounts.
This is just another exemplary benefit you won't find on your own, and it can be yours when you select PassportUSA to be your visa sponsor and employer in the USA.
PassportUSA employees can switch over to this plan at any time, just reach out to your International Employee Supervisor for enrollment details.