October 15, 2015

PassportUSA Now Offering Platinum-Level Health Insurance

PassportUSA (PPUSA), has upgraded its health plan from gold to platinum-level health insurance. Chief Executive Officer Bill DeVille cites continual growth as the reason the company is now able to offer the best healthcare package available in the marketplace.

We want to be considered among the best places to work in international staffing. We take care of our clinical professionals so they can take care of our clients and their patients. To that point, we have a top-shelf health insurance plan.

In case you're unfamiliar with health insurance plans under The Affordable Care Act, there are five "meta-levels" in the marketplace. You can choose bronze, silver, gold, platinum, or just catastrophic (if you're under the age of 30 or have an economic hardship). The levels take into account the plans’ monthly premiums, deductibles, co-payments, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximums. The percentage you're responsible for depends on the services you use during the year.Platinum-Level insurance provides more options and greater coverage for employees. For example, with a Gold-level health plan, you could expect your plan to cover 80 percent on average and you pay the remaining 20 percent out of pocket. With a Platinum-level plan, your insurance will cover 90 percent on average and you pay the remaining 10 percent.If you are a clinical professional who wants to live and work in the United States, consider PassportUSA for sponsorship and take advantage of everything from compensation to new and improved health insurance. Apply today!

READ: How to Choose an International Staffing Agency
Start Your Journey to the USA!
Stay Connected

Signup for our newsletter.

Signup for our newsletter and stay on top of all things PassportUSA!

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Recent Posts