"I signed the contract with Health Carousel last March 2016 (recaptured), and due to unavoidable circumstances, my paper processing took longer than expected. Despite the delays, Health Carousel has been very efficient in making sure that everything is settled for the day of my departure to the USA on November 27, 2017. Finally the long wait is over. It is all worth it and I believe that it is the Lordâ€™s perfect time. Special thanks to the following for their efficiency, love, and dedication for their work:
- Cheryl â€“ for assisting me from the interview to contract signing.
- NyraÂ â€“ for being very supportive during all the delays in my PD recapturing.
- Karen â€“ for being my processing associate, and for being very efficient, detailed, strict (in a good way), dedicated to her job, and patient as well.
- Kim â€“ for being very keen, detailed, efficient, and strict (in a good way).
- Roda â€“ for her efficiency at US license concerns.
- Valerie â€“ thank you for the encouragement and words of wisdom.
To all the staff of Health Carousel, thank you for making this USA dream a reality. I am forever grateful for your superb service to the nurses who dream to better their life, including myself.To God be all the glory.Romans 8:28:Â 'And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.'"PROFESSION:Â Registered NurseCANDIDATE NAME: JaniceLOCATION:Â West VirginiaDEPLOYMENT DATE:Â November 27, 2017