Explore the U.S. as a Canadian Advance RN
Are you a Canadian nurse looking to begin your career in the U.S.? PassportUSA can help!
Canadian nurses can qualify for a TN Visa and secure a long-term assignment at some of America's finest healthcare facilities through the Advance Team RN Program at PassportUSA. We are prepared to assist through every step of the TN visa and green card process. PassportUSA has opportunities nationwide with clients in 42 states with a wide range of specialties.Â We will identify your best-fit assignments based on location, facility, pay and shift and then present them to you for consideration.Â
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Active, unencumbered license in Canada or Mexico
- Bedside nursing experience
- Passing NCLEX score
- Citizen of Canada or Mexico (to qualify for TN visa)
- Additional requirements may apply
- Great pay equivalent to that of a US travel RN, however with less frequent assignment changes.
- Pay ranges from $56-68 CAD hourly
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Paid time off
- Availability of overtime hours at 1.5 regular pay
- Potential for Green Card sponsorship or up to a $3,500USD completion bonus
- Paid VisaScreen and support with application/assistance and support with transitional licensure processing
- Choice of assignment locations
- Allowance for relocation
- Stable, non-COVID assignments
[caption id="attachment_356948" align="alignleft" width="315"]
CANADAâž¡USA! Nousheen trusted PassportUSA with her #AmericanDream and now she and her family are residing in Virginia.[/caption]