Would you like a $100 gift card and free OET preparation resources?
You may be asking yourself, What is the OET?�The Occupational English Test (OET) is a language test for foreign-educated health professionals. It is designed to ensure language competency in a context that is relevant to nursing, and it is the preferred language test among healthcare professionals because the content and vocabulary are based on familiar nursing scenarios.The Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) is currently evaluating the test's effectiveness in measuring the communication skills of international nurses who would like to work in the USA. With this intent, CGFNS will be conducting focus group webinars and are asking for US-based foreign-educated nurses to take part as participants in this testing phase of the OET.
We would love for you to be a part of this groundbreaking research and help your future colleagues who are still on their journey to get to the USA!*
If selected to participate, you will receive:
- $100 Visa gift card from CGFNS International
- A copy of the Cambridge Guide to OET Nursing and access to the OET Ready online preparation course.
- You must have a reliable internet connection and the ability to commit up to 5 consecutive hours of your time to attend the forthcoming CGFNS and OET webinar.
- Please only participate if you are off work or if you choose to use a PTO day.
- No studying necessary � you will not be scored. You are simply taking the test to determine its effectiveness.
*We know you are extremely busy right now with the ongoing pandemic and that critical focus must come first, but if you are willing and available on these dates above your participation could help future US-bound nurses have an alternative testing option to the IELTS.