Why choose PassportUSA?
PassportUSA has connected the best global healthcare talent with rewarding U.S. nursing careers for over 16 years. Your American Dream is our commitment, and we deliver what we promise. As a leading healthcare recruitment agency, who has successfully sponsored more than 3,000 healthcare professionals and their families, we are more than up for the challenge. Whatever your version of the American dream might be, PassportUSA is here to help make it a reality.
Pay starting at a minimum of $30/hour and guaranteed full time hours of at least 36 hours per week (approximately $57,000 USD annually and eligibility for annual, performance-based raises)
No Registration Fees
PassportUSA does not and has never charged any fees to join the PassportUSA Program
- PassportUSA pays most of the expenses on behalf of our foreign educated healthcare professionals
- PassportUSA offers many additional, financial incentives and bonuses for those who qualify
- PassportUSA provides company paid IELTS, NCLEX, and Visa Screen Certification fees.
- Nurses can get reimbursements for qualified, out-of-pocket expenses incurred to date. PassportUSA supports or reimburses the majority of our candidate’s expenses on their journey to the USA.
Clinical Experience Not Required
Clinical Experience Is Not Required: For nurses who have passed the NCLEX.
File Visa Petition without IELTS
We Will File Your Visa Petition with no IELTS: For non-IELTS holders, PassportUSA can file your visa petition regular processing to obtain your priority date and get your place in line.
PassportUSA offers its own IELTS Academy to provide an IELTS study program. We offer this at no charge upon entering the PassportUSA Program:
- Candidates will receive monthly coaching calls and may schedule a call with their associate at any time for additional support
- Candidates also have access to our “conversation partners” program which includes personalized language coaching, reading practice, and speaking practice when needed
- PassportUSA has a dedicated, IELTS Program Manager who is also a certified IELTS Examiner who provides additional coaching and remediation where needed.
Bring Your Family to the U.S.
PassportUSA encourages our employees to bring their immediate family members with them to the USA when they deploy and start assignment. We sponsor your visa petition at no additional cost and support your efforts in bringing your family to the USA.
- While some agencies require a period of delay in arrival of the immediate family, PassportUSA does not require any type of delay period.
- PassportUSA’s travel and housing team will assist with the logistics of the family’s arrival.
Dedicated Support Teams
All international healthcare professionals who begin their dream of immigrating to the United States will be assisted by no fewer than five dedicated teams at PassportUSA. We are there every step of the way:
- International Program Associates: Gets you ready for visa filing, including all the required tests and documentation.
- International Deployment Associates: Works with you once your visa is filed and keeps you apprised of your case status and all the specific requirements for U.S. practice.
- International Arrival Team and Associates: Handles all travel and initial housing logistics and meets you near your assigned work location to help you prepare to start working.
- International Employee Supervisors: Remains with you throughout your time on assignment to provide non-clinical support; they’re often referred to as life coaches.
- The Quality Improvement Nursing (QIN) Team: Works to build U.S. clinical readiness while you are still offshore. This team coaches and mentor’s global healthcare professionals to U.S. practice success while on assignment.
U.S. Clinical Readiness
PassportUSA offers a first-class transition to practice program to our healthcare professionals to ensure a successful change into their US RN career. We have a robust online learning management system and a team of internal nurse managers — nearly all who have decades of experience — to offer clinical support whenever it’s needed.
- We provide an 8-12 week pre-departure transition to practice course to prepare our employees for their transition to practicing as a nurse in the USA. This includes intensive training which provides real life scenarios in a simulated, virtual setting to provide employees with a true to life, US based clinical environment.
- Post-Arrival Orientation and Precepting at their assignment location. PassportUSA works with client healthcare facilities to develop clinical transition plans for the employee commencing assignment in the USA.
Career Opportunities for Life
Often considered the heroes of healthcare, nurses in America are one of the most admired, trusted, and respected professions in the country. The nursing profession in the USA offers endless opportunities for advancing education, career opportunities, and compensation. PassportUSA and the whole Health Carousel organization can help you achieve your personal and career objectives whatever they may be and wherever they may take you. We offer many services to help you realize a lifetime of career satisfaction.
The Joint Commission
PassportUSA, a division of Health Carousel, has achieved the Gold Seal of Approval for healthcare staffing services certification from The Joint Commission under its Healthcare Staffing Services Certification Program.
PassportUSA is a founding member of the American Association of International Healthcare Recruitment (AAIHR). This means we are dedicated to assurance of high standards of ethical conduct among all of the organizations engaged in international recruitment.
Health Carousel Philippines is POEA licensed in the Philippines ( POEA-230-LB-103018-R). As such we do not charge for our services and adhere to the legal and ethical standards set forth by this Philippines official agency.