After all of your hard work studying, your NCLEX test day is approaching. If you are wondering how to prepare for the test-taking day, here is what you need to know.
What to Bring to the Testing Center
We strongly recommend you double check with the official NCSBN website to verify you have the most up-to-date information on what to bring for exam day and how early to arrive there.
The Night Before the Test
- Plan out your outfit and put the materials you need in a safe, memorable location the night before so you're not scrambling to find all your items in the morning.
- Do something you enjoy such as watching TV, reading a book, etc. so you won't be anxious thinking about the exam all night.
- Get a good night's rest. Don't stay up cramming last minute for it. By now you should be ready to take the test and need to relax your brain to do so!
The Morning of the Test
- Eat a healthy meal before your test. You don't want to overload on sugar, carbohydrates, or anything that might upset your stomach before you take the test.
- Consider doing stretches and light physical exercises to wake up your mind and body.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water until you leave for the test.
- Know your commute time. Check before you leave your house if there are any traffic jams and any alternate routes to get to the destination on time.
- Be confident in yourself. Take some deep breaths when you need to calm yourself. A positive and calm mindset will prepare you for success.
Good luck! We have strong confidence in you.[/caption]Feel free to reach out to your most current assigned PassportUSA representative if you have any questions.Be sure to check out more great articles in the�Employee Education Center�to help you succeed in your new life in the USA!If you are not contracted with us and are interested in joining PassportUSA, register with us today!