With restaurants and stores already showing their appreciation towards nurses and healthcare workers as the frontliners of the COVID-19 pandemic, locations across the country are showing some extra love for National Nurses Week from May 6-12, 2020.
We've compiled a list of some of our favorite offers:
- Adidas: Medical professionals, first responders, nurses and military members are eligible for a 40 percent discount. In order to receive the coupon, first responders to the virus are required to verify their employment through�ID.me.
- BlanQuil, makers of weighted blankets, are offering a 50% discount to healthcare workers, first responders, and military service members. Complete the verification on their webpage to receive your discount.
- Crocs is offering 10,000 free pairs of shoes a day to health care workers. To request a free pair, the shoemaker opens a�virtual waiting room�at 12 p.m. ET every day. Once the event begins everyone online receives a random place in the queue as long as you enter before 12 p.m.
- Nike: Eligible medical professionals and first responders in the U.S. can get a 20% off discount through Nike's online store.
- The North Face outdoor recreation company is giving healthcare workers a 50 percent discount�on non-clearance items until the end of the year. In addition, a 10 percent discount will be offered to health care workers at any of their outlet stores. To receive the discount, workers will need to verify their�status.
- Skechers: Nurses and essential workers get�30% off shoes, free shipping and free returns through May 31.
- Checkers & Rally's: Uniformed medical workers and first responders are eligible for a free small combo at any of the company's 250 locations.
- Chipotle: As part of their 4HEROES burrito donation program, Chipotle will allow medical facilities to request free burritos beginning May 6 at 6 a.m. PT on their website.
- Cinnabon�traditionally offers�a free cinnamon roll at participating bakeries to nurses. The company partners with the DAISY Foundation, which recognizes�the exceptional work that nurses do for patients and families every day.�
- Circle K:�Free coffee and tea are available to first responders, health care workers and to their store employees. Those who wish to take advantage of the offer must show a valid ID.
- On May 6,�Dunkin' Donuts will offer a free medium hot or iced coffee with a donut for nurses and healthcare professionals while supplies last.
- Jet's Pizza: On May 6, nurses and health care workers can get 30% off menu-priced pizzas with code BADGE. Must show a valid ID upon delivery or pickup.
- Krispy Kreme is providing the medical community with�free dozens of glazed doughnuts. On every Monday through Nurses Week, medical workers can show their employer badge to receive free doughnuts through the Krispy Kreme drive-thru.
- Outback Steakhouse: A 10% off discount is available to nurses, doctors and medical staff, first responders and military. Plus delivery is free for a limited time.�A valid medical, state or federal service ID is required.
- Snickers: Coupons for free Snickers bars are available for essential workers, who may validate the coupons at a Walmart.
- Starbucks has extended its program offering free coffee to anyone who identifies as a first responder through the end of May. The drink must be a tall hot or iced brewed coffee.
- BP and Amoco gas stations are offering a 50 cent per gallon, single-use discount for first responders, doctors, nurses, and hospital workers. Qualified individuals are required to verify their employment and identify with ID.me. The discount codes will expire on May 31.