The DAISY Foundation™ is hosting their first global conference:
The Art of Nursing Around the World!HOSTED IN ABU DHABI- MARCH 12, 2022
This free conference is a hybrid of in-person in Abu Dhabi with a virtual option that will feature presentations and break-out sessions to further promote and enhance the role of meaningful nurse recognition in improving nurse engagement, resilience, and retention. All nurses are invited to attend, either in-person in Abu Dhabi, UAE or virtually via Teams Live platforms.
- There will be applicable content to choose from no matter the practice setting.
- Continuing Education hours will be available (for both in-person and virtual).
Featured speakers include:
- Bonnie and Mark Barnes, Co-founders of The DAISY Foundation
- Dr. Jean Watson, Watson Caring Institute
- Dr. Vanessa Wright, Associate Professor and Chair of Graduate Education at Oklahoma City University
- Kramer School of Nursing, international healthcare leaders Dr. Fatima Al Rifai, Dr. Majeeda Al-Ruzzieh and many more!
Click the link below to see the full agenda!