Delivering the American Dream the PassportUSA Way
PassportUSA has connected the best global healthcare talent with rewarding U.S. nursing careers for over 16 years. Your American Dream is our commitment, and we deliver what we promise. As a leading healthcare recruitment agency, who has successfully sponsored more than 3,000 healthcare professionals and their families, we are more than up for the challenge. Whatever your version of the American dream might be, PassportUSA is here to help make it a reality.
Why choose PassportUSA?
Pay starting at a minimum of $30/hour and guaranteed full time hours of at least 36hours per week (approximately $57,000 USD annually and eligibility for annual, performance-based raises)
Earn up to $15,000 with PassportUSA’s Milestone Rewards Program!
- Have you already passed the NCLEX? Congratulations! You are eligible to receive a BONUS for completing your initial U.S. assignment PLUS you can earn an additional BONUS for passing the IELTS exam within 1 year of signing your PassportUSA Program Agreement. Your total BONUS potential = $15,000!
- Do you still need to pass the NCLEX? No worries! You are eligible to receive a BONUS for completing your initial U.S. assignment PLUS you can earn an additional BONUS for passing the NCLEX and IELTS exams within 18 months of signing your PassportUSA Program Agreement. Your total BONUS potential = $15,000!
Receive an arrival advance of $1,500 to help cover initial expenses in the USA
Receive an arrival advance of $2,000 to cover your transitional housing (can be used for you and your family!)
Clinical Experience Is Not Required: For nurses who have passed the NCLEX.
Assured Premium Processing is available for qualified nurses: Get a response from USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) on your visa petition in less than 14 days.
We Will File Your Visa Petition with no IELTS: For non-IELTS holders, PassportUSA can file your visa petition regular processing to obtain your priority date and get your place in line.
We care about your geo-location placement preferences: PassportUSA has hundreds of prestigious healthcare facility clients located in all 50 US states and you get to provide input on where you would like to be.
PassportUSA offers its own IELTS Academy to provide an IELTS study program. We offer this at no charge upon entering the PassportUSA Program:
- Candidates will receive monthly coaching calls and may schedule a call with their associate at any time for additional support.
- Candidates also have access to our “conversation partners” program which includes personalized language coaching, reading practice, and speaking practice when needed.
- PassportUSA has a dedicated, IELTS Program Manager who is also a certified IELTS Examiner who provides additional coaching and remediation where needed.
No registration fees:
PassportUSA does not and has never charged any fees to join the PassportUSA Program
- PassportUSA pays most of the expenses on behalf of our foreign educated healthcare professionals
- PassportUSA offers many additional, financial incentives and bonuses for those who qualify
- PassportUSA provides company paid IELTS, NCLEX, and Visa Screen Certification fees.
Nurses can get reimbursements for qualified, out-of-pocket expenses incurred to date. PassportUSA supports or reimburses the majority of our candidate’s expenses on their journey to the USA.
Dedicated support teams:
All international healthcare professionals who begin their dream of immigrating to the United States will be assisted by no fewer than five dedicated teams at PassportUSA. We are there every step of the way:
- International Program Associates: Gets you ready for visa filing, including all the required tests and documentation.
- International Deployment Associates: Works with you once your visa is filed and keeps you apprised of your case status and all the specific requirements for U.S. practice.
- International Arrival Team and Associates: Handles all travel and initial housing logistics and meets you near your assigned work location to help you prepare to start working.
- International Employee Supervisors: Remains with you throughout your time on assignment to provide non-clinical support; they’re often referred to as life coaches.
- The Quality Improvement Nursing (QIN) Team: Works to build U.S. clinical readiness while you are still offshore. This team coaches and mentor’s global healthcare professionals to U.S. practice success while on assignment.
U.S. Arrival Support:
PassportUSA understands the complexity and resources it takes to relocate and resettle to the USA. We take great pride in the relocation and resettlement program we provide to our employees and their families.
- Our travel and housing team acts as a travel agency. We plan for travel and arrival logistics—including housing, transportation, etc.
- PassportUSA pays the cost of the employee’s airfare to the USA.
- PassportUSA provides a customized, in-person arrival experience. A PassportUSA representative meets the employee at the airport, assists them with luggage, and transitional housing in their new community in America.
- PassportUSA provides a $2,000 Housing Advance for transitional housing and Passport’s travel and housing team will provide support in securing long term housing options.
- PassportUSA provides a $1,500 Arrival Advance to help offset initial expenses in the USA.
- PassportUSA provides information regarding how to access and utilize public transportation based on the public transportation service offerings in their community.
- PassportUSA will provide access to third party vendors to assist in buying or renting a car in the USA.
- PassportUSA provides support by instructing how to obtain their US Driver’s license and even assists the with registering for driving lessons and/or completing their driver’s examination.
- PassportUSA provides education on setting up the employees household for things such as purchasing household supplies and groceries.
- PassportUSA provides a free mobile phone and 30days of paid service as well as access to a deeply discounted, corporate rate for service.
- PassportUSA representatives will show the healthcare facility where they will be working and facilitate a meet and greet onsite where possible.
- PassportUSA will assist with opening a bank account in the USA.
- PassportUSA will provide guidance on how to obtain a US Social Security Number Card.
U.S. Clinical Readiness:
PassportUSA offers a first-class transition to practice program to our healthcare professionals to ensure a successful change into their US RN career. We have a robust online learning management system and a team of internal nurse managers — nearly all who have decades of experience —to offer clinical support whenever it’s needed.
- We provide an 8-12 week pre-departure transition to practice course to prepare our employees for their transition to practicing as a nurse in the USA. This includes intensive training which provides real life scenarios in a simulated, virtual setting to provide employees with a true to life, US based clinical environment.
- Post-Arrival Orientation and Precepting at their assignment location. PassportUSA works with client healthcare facilities to develop clinical transition plans for the employee commencing assignment in the USA.
Our experience has made us experts in finding jobs at some of America’s finest healthcare facilities for our international nurses. Our commitment is to make your move easy. PassportUSA is the largest employer ofForeign Educated Healthcare Professionals and the 9th largest Healthcare Staffing Company in the USA. Because of this, PassportUSA has over 850 of prestigious healthcare client facilities and has the ability to accommodate preferences regarding assignment locations.
- We have various settings and facility types.
- Our client facilities include Magnet facilities and Joint Commission Certified Facilities.
- PassportUSA has clients in all 50 US States and continues to add to the list!
PassportUSA has more than 16 years of experience in visa filings including over periods of visa retrogression and regulatory change. PassportUSA has successfully sponsored more than 3,000 healthcare professionals over our time in business.
Bring Your Family to the U.S.:
PassportUSA encourages our employees to bring their immediate family members with them to the USA when they deploy and start assignment. We sponsor your visa petition at no additional cost and support your efforts in bringing your family to the USA.
- While some agencies require a period of delay in arrival of the immediate family, PassportUSA does not require any type of delay period.
- PassportUSA’s travel and housing team will assist with the logistics of the family’s arrival.
Career Partner for Life:
Often considered the heroes of healthcare, nurses in America are one of the most admired, trusted, and respected professions in the country. The nursing profession in the USA offers endless opportunities for advancing education, career opportunities, and compensation. PassportUSA and the whole Health Carousel organization can help you achieve your personal and career objectives whatever they may be and wherever they may take you. We offer many services to help you realize a lifetime of career satisfaction.
PassportUSA is Joint Commission Certified, is a founding member of the American Associate of International Healthcare Recruitment(AAIHR) and is also a member of the CGFNS Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices. We are dedicated to delivering on the highest standards of ethical conduct among all the organizations engaged in international recruitment. We also aim to constantly improve upon our high standards as a social enterprise that makes strategic investments in the global nursing community. We invest in nurse recognition, scholarship, and training programs to develop more nurses abroad than we recruit to America with our Light the Way Initiative.
The Moment You’ve Been Waiting For
Together, let’s start planning for your first day in the USA.