Delivering the American Dream the PassportUSA Way
PassportUSA has connected the best global healthcare talent with rewarding U.S. nursing careers for over 15 years. Your American Dream is our commitment and we deliver what we promise. As a leading healthcare recruitment agency, who has successfully sponsored more than 3,000 HCP’s and their families, we are more than up for the challenge. Whatever your version of the American dream might be, PassportUSA is here to help make it a reality.
Your decision to pursue your dream of a healthcare career in the United States is the only step you’ll take alone. Once you contact PassportUSA to assist with your professional certification, U.S. immigration, and relocation to America, you officially have the support of the world’s preeminent ethical healthcare recruiting organization.
Why choose PassportUSA?
· Industry-leading pay starting at $30/hr and guaranteed full time hours (approximately 57,000USDannually and eligibility for annual, performance-based raises
· Up to $15,000 with PassportUSA’s Milestone Rewards Program! Rewards for passing NCLEX, IELTS and completing your assignment in the USA
· $1,500Arrival Advance to help you cover initial expenses in the USA
· $2,000Housing Allowance Advance (can be used for you and your family!) to cover your transitional housing
Assured Premium Processing for qualified nurses: Get a response from USCIS on your visa petition in less than 14 days.
File Visa Petition with no IELTS: For non-IELTS holders, PassportUSA can file your visa petition regular processing to obtain your priority date and get your place in line.
We care about our HCP’s preference in their geo-location placement: PassportUSA has 100’s of Prestigious Healthcare Facility locations in all 50 US states and you get to tell us where you would like to be.
PassportUSA offers its own IELTS Academy to provide an IELTS study program. We offer this at no charge upon entering the PassportUSA Program:
· Candidates will receive monthly coaching calls and may schedule a call with their associate at any time for additional support
· Candidates also have access to our “conversation partners” program, reading practice program, and speaking practices when needed
· PassportUSA has a dedicated, IELTS Program Manager who is also a certified IELTS Examiner who provides additional coaching and remediation where needed.
No registration fees:
PassportUSA does not and has never charged any fees to join the PassportUSA Program
· PassportUSA pays most of the expenses on behalf of our foreign educated healthcare professionals
· PassportUSA offers many additional, financial incentives and bonuses for those who qualify
· PassportUSA provides company paid IELTS, NCLEX, and Visa Screen Certification fees.
Nurses can get reimbursements for qualified, out-of-pocket expenses incurred to date. PassportUSA supports or reimburses the majority of our candidate’s expenses on their journey to the USA.
Dedicated support teams:
All international healthcare professionals who begin their dream of immigrating to the United States will be assisted by no fewer than five dedicated teams at PassportUSA. We are there every step of the way:
· International Program Associates: Gets you ready for visa filing, including all the required tests and documentation.
· International Deployment Associates: Works with you once your visa is filed and keeps you apprised of your case status and all the specific requirements for U.S. practice.
· International Arrival Team and Associates: Handles all travel and initial housing logistics and meets you near your assigned work location to help you prepare to start working.
· International Employee Supervisors: Remains with you throughout your time on assignment to provide non-clinical support; they’re often referred to as life coaches.
· The Quality Improvement Nursing (QIN) Team: Works to build U.S. clinical readiness while you are still offshore. This team coaches and mentor’s global healthcare professionals to U.S. practice success while on assignment.
U.S. Arrival Support:
PassportUSA understands the complexity and resources it takes to relocate and resettle to the USA. We take great pride in their location and resettlement program we provide to our candidates and their families.
· Our travel and housing team acts as a travel agency. We plan for travel and arrival logistics—including housing, transportation, etc.
· PassportUSA pays the cost of the candidate's airfare to the USA
· PassportUSA provides a customized, in-person arrival experience. A PassportUSA representative meets the candidate at the airport, assists them with luggage, and transitional housing in their new community in America.
· PassportUSA provides a $2,000 Housing Advance for transitional housing and Passport’s travel and housing team will provide support in securing long term housing options.
· PassportUSA provides a $1,500 Arrival Advance to help offset initial expenses in the USA.
· PassportUSA provides information regarding how to access and utilize public transportation based on the public transportation service offerings in their community.
· PassportUSA will provide support in buying or renting a car in the USA.
· PassportUSA provides support by instructing how to obtain their US Driver’s license and even assists the with registering for driving lessons and/or completing their driver’s examination.
· PassportUSA provides education on setting up the candidate’s household for things such as purchasing household supplies and groceries.
· PassportUSA provides a free mobile phone and 30days of paid service as well as access to a deeply discounted, corporate rate for service.
· PassportUSA representatives will show the healthcare facility where they will be working and facilitate a meet and greet onsite where possible.
· PassportUSA will assist with opening a bank account in the USA.
· PassportUSA will provide guidance on how to obtain a US Social Security Number Card.
U.S. Clinical Readiness:
PassportUSA offers a first-class transition to practice program to our healthcare professionals to ensure a successful change into their US RN career. We have a robust online learning management system and a team of internal nurse managers — nearly all who have decades of experience —to offer clinical support whenever it’s needed.
· We provide an 8-12 week pre-departure transition to practice course to prepare our candidates for their transition to practicing as a nurse in the USA. This includes intensive training which provides real life scenarios in a simulated, virtual setting to provide candidates with a true to life, US based clinical environment.
· Post-Arrival Orientation and Precepting at their assignment location. PassportUSA works with client healthcare facilities to develop clinical transition plans for the candidate commencing assignment in the USA.
Our experience has made us experts in finding jobs at some of America’s finest healthcare facilities for our international nurses. Our commitment is to make your move easy. PassportUSA is the largest employer of Foreign Educated Healthcare Professionals and the 9th largest Healthcare Staffing Company in the USA. Because of this, PassportUSA has over 850 of prestigious healthcare client facilities and has the ability to accommodate preferences regarding assignment locations.
· We have various settings and facility types.
· Our client facilities include Magnet facilities and Joint Commission Certified Facilities.
· PassportUSA has clients in all 50 US States and continues to add to the list!
PassportUSA has more than 15 years of experience in visa filings including over periods of visa retrogression and regulatory change. PassportUSA employs in an-house team of immigration attorneys and works with some of the country’s leading immigration law firms. PassportUSA has successfully sponsored more than 3,000 healthcare professionals over our time in business.
Bring Your Family to the U.S.:
PassportUSA encourages our candidates to bring their immediate family members with them to the USA when they deploy and start assignment. We sponsor your visa petition at no additional cost and support your efforts in bringing your family to the USA.
· While some agencies require a period of delay in arrival of the immediate family, PassportUSA does not require any type of delay period.
· PassportUSA’s travel and housing team will assist with the logistics of the family’s arrival.
Career Partner for Life:
Often considered the heroes of healthcare, nurses in America are one of the most admired, trusted, and respected professions in the country. The nursing profession in the USA offers endless opportunities for advancing education, career opportunities, and compensation. PassportUSA and the whole Health Carousel organization can help you achieve your personal and career objectives whatever they may be and wherever they may take you. We offer many services to help you realize a lifetime of career satisfaction.
PassportUSA is Joint Commission Certified, is a founding member of the American Associate of International Healthcare Recruitment(AAIHR) and are also members of the CGFNS Alliance for ethical international recruitment practices. We are dedicated to delivering on the highest standards of ethical conduct among all the organizations engaged in international recruitment. We also aim to constantly improve upon our high standards as asocial enterprise that makes strategic investments in the global nursing community. We invest in nurse recognition, scholarship, and training programs to develop more nurses abroad than we recruit to America with our Light the Way Initiative.
The Moment You’ve Been Waiting For
Together, let’s start planning for your first day in the USA. Simply Register Here to begin fulfilling your American Dream.